gioco di ruolo casuale The Banished (Dead X_X)

wantadog posted on Aug 09, 2013 at 11:22PM
Plot: a group of demons are stripped of their powers and banished from Hell for questioning the way things are. Where are they banished? None other than earth. With nothing except the clothes on their backs, and sometimes not even that. That should be the end of it except for one thing. The demons can regain their powers if they can partner with the one specific human they need to partner with. Having regained their powers, the group of demons set out to take down the ones that betrayed them.

Co-owner: Riku114

Rules:

1: No godmodding (except for Satan)
2: Be respectful to other Rp'ers.
3: No killing another person's character without his or her express permission.
4: Mature content allowed but must have permission from Wanta or Riku.
5: No one liners.
6: No timeskips without majority approval
7: ush yar gramma! [Try and keep your posts understandable. Haven't had problems with it yet but it needs saying.]
8: When making a demon lord make sure to have at least one powerful underling.
9: All rp'ers must have 1 character that is taking an active part in the war.
10: If no other choice is left, a character CAN be killed, whether permission is given or not.
11: Have some damn fun before I reach through this screen and eat all of your cheetos!

NOTE: Demon Lords are so powerful that they cannot enter the human world without their immense power causing apocolyptic catastrophes which is why they tend to stay in Hell.

==========================

Character Creation sheet:

Name:

Appearance:

Species: (Demon or human?)

Race: (If demon, what type? If human, optional)

Weapons:

Powers:

Weaknesses:

Other Info:

Bio:

========================

Characters:

Demons:
link - Riku114 - Archdemon

link - Wantadog - Succubus

link - Wantadog - Incubus *Dead*

link - Riku114 - Familiar

link - Wantadog - Golem

link - Riku114 - Naga

link - Riku114 - Kitsune

link - Riku114 - Roc *Dead*

link - Riku114 - Abaasy

link - Riku114 - Fallen Angel

link - Wantadog - Demoness

link - Wantadog - Imp

link - Wantadog - Fire Demon *Dead*

link - Wantadog - ????

link - Riku - ????

link - Wantadog - Demoness

link - Riku114 *Dead*

link - Wanta

link - Wanta - Kappa *Dead*

link - Wanta - Shabriri

link - Wanta - Shinigami

link - Wanta - Werewolf

link - Wanta - Wyvern

link - Riku - Fallen Angel

link - Riku - ???

link -Riku - Fallen Angel

link - Riku - Kraken

link - Riku - Nessie

link - Riku - 1/2 Yama 1/2 regular demon *Dead*

link - Riku - 3/4 Demon 1/4 Fallen Angel

link - Riku - Madam White

link - Riku - Snake

=======================

Humans:
link - Wantadog

link - Riku114

link - Riku114

Shi - Wantadog

link - Riku114

link -Wanta

=======================

Demon Lords:

Satan - NPC

link - Wantadog *Dead*

link - Riku114 *Dead*

link - Wantadog

link - Riku114

=======================

Partnered:

Odessa/Kira Magine/Nyle?
Derith Nevas/Simon

The special ability that truly brings back the demons powers can be in two forms.

Form 1: Both the human and the demon take on characteristics of their partner in a new half-demon form. (EG: Kira gets Odessa's tail or wings while Odessa's hair becomes black and her eyes change to match Kira's.) The new form is extremely strong so it is like a huge improvement on the original plus there's now two. This can be done only when the two partners truly understand each other. Either from getting to know them or a random moment of clarity.

Form 2??: The Human and Demon merge their powers. The demon is absorbed into the human to form a single powerful being with the advantages of both humans and demons with either the demon personality or the human personality as the dominant one.(If the partners are controlled by more than one rp'er then both rp'ers control the character) The appearance of the new form is drastically different than the original.
last edited on Dec 15, 2016 at 01:07AM

gioco di ruolo casuale 4728 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 4728

più di un anno fa wantadog said…
Simon: "Why did your abilities disappear?"

Odessa: *Out cold*
più di un anno fa Riku114 said…
Derith: Why I do not know? Why they randomly came back...... I also do not know.

Derith walked over to Tessa and offered his hand to her to help her up

Derith: And what kind of demon are you?

Tessa accepts the hand and gets up

Tessa: Im a wolf demon. I eat souls. *looks around* Do you see a little boy anywhere? Black hair? A hat?

Derith looked around. A wolf demon....... That eats souls. He hadnt heard of one.......

Derith: Not that I see......
Simon: "I see." *Looks and sees Kira coming up.* "Who's that?"
Kira: Wow...... *ran up* So are you all demons?

Derith: all but him. Who are you?

Kira: Im Kira...... I have no clue why I came back..... Some part of me seemed worried..... I do not know why I was worried for an old hag like her..... *pointed at Odessa* She isnt dead is she?
Simon: "Nah she's not......hmm..." *He reached down to feel the pair of wings that had just sprouted from Odessa's back when Kira ran up.* "Strange. Her breathing seems easier too."

In addition to the wings, her powers returned partially as well. Making her look not quite irresistible but pretty darn close.
Derith: *covered his face with his hand* Succumbi...... How I hate them.....
Simon: "Uh..." *Tears his eyes away from her.* "Anyway...what now?"
Kira turns around.

Kira: Old hag needs to put on some actual clothes

Alex came running up, Rayn following a bit behind

Alex: Geez, Demon meeting here or something? Why was I not invited?

Rayn: Demons arent real. *looks at the headless cerberus* C-c-cerberus!!!!
Simon: *Looks at Kira, then at Rayn.* "Yup. Pretty cool isn't it?"

Odessa's turned and looked at Kira. Having obviously just woken up. "I could snap your neck with my little toe and you think insulting me is a bright idea?"
last edited più di un anno fa
Kira: You really do need to put on clothes

Alex looked away and over at Rayn.

Alex: Is she a succumbi?

Derith: Yes she is what and who are you?

Alex: Im a puck demon and my name is alex.

Derith: Well Im De-

Alex: Derith an Archdemon

Derith: Da hell did you know

Alex chuckled to the nice reaction. It was great.

Alex: Your mind told me!
più di un anno fa emoboycry01 said…
silver comes out of hiding and walks to tessa and looked everyone ".........what the ......."
he just didnt know what he saw or what he did see
Odessa: "This is what I wear. Get over it. Now before I kill this kid. Can someone answer some questions. First off is were all of you guys banished?"

Simon: "Banished?"
Tessa: A while ago

Derith: I was recently

Alex: Me too

Kira: Banished?

Rayn: From what?

Derith: Hell. Satan sent us here. We are no longer wanted in hell for our ideas
Simon: "And what ideas were those?"

Odessa: "I was banished for accusing Satan of being jealous of humans. I found the thought of any demon wishing to be more human, disgusting. I was banished shortly after. I'm not sure who turned me in though."

Simon: "You guys don't act like the demons we hear about in stories."

Odessa: "Because you humans are narrow minded creatures. Now to get this straight. All of us were banished from hell and stripped of our powers, yet somehow we managed to get them back? Why? How?"
Name: Zenith Risen

Species: Demon

Race: Nightmare

Weapons: Sword

Powers: Force sleep with direct eye contact, Entering/Editing/Controling Dreams. Killing in the sleep, though this is by entering dreams and killing them there. Dreams are where he fights the best

Weaknesses: Other forms of mind controling....... They can counter abilities of his own.

Other Info: He isnt one of the banished ones. Hes an enemy one. Also, he is Alex's half brother

Bio: As a kid, his father left his mother for another woman who was later known to be as Alex's mom. The two never really talked but he grew to be a great demon while, as Zenith predicted, Alex would be nothing more then a disgrace to the name. One that only aimed for fun would never be anything good to him. Over time he grew to be one of the greater demons in hell and one that went to Earth frequently just to mess with peoples life. Recently he got the word of Alex being banished and he laughed at the knowledge that he was infact correct.
 Name: Zenith Risen Age: 20 physically 305 really Gender: Male Species: Demon Race: Nightm
Riku114 commented…
brb più di un anno fa
Derith: Thats a real tough question.

Alex: Its an odd thing too...

Rayn: alex, you havent done anything.....

A voice appeared in her head, a voice exactly like Alex's saying "Or have I?"

Rayn: ...... not bad......

Tessa: Im just happy I can eat!
silver looks at tessa "but didn't you have a snack at the coffee shop?" he still didn't know what had happened
Tessa: That isnt anywhere near enough to fill me. I eat souls. A huge meal of human food only feeds me like a small snack. Though *she smilled* The small amount I got from the Cerberus was amazing! It filled me up to the brim!
Silver remembered when he saw tessa open her mouth back when they were talking at the coffee shop
"so wait back at the coffee shop you tryed to eat me??"
Tessa: *scratched her head* Oh yeah about that.....I didnt get to eat in ages. You seemed most tastey when you were right next to me.
(I lowered Odessa's age from 400 to 100. Just mentioning.)

Odessa: "Well something must have happened."

Simon: "Oh I'm sure we'll figure it out. We just need to think about it logically." *Was making a point not to look at Odessa.*

Odessa: *Raises her eyebrows.* "Ugh. Whatever. I'm going home."

Simon: "You mean back to my place?"

Odessa: "....shut up...." *Walks away*

Simon: "So I'll be living with a succubus that attracts dangerous demon monsters and makes people crazy just by looking at them? This'll be fun. Later guys." *Follows Odessa.*

(Would be a GREAT time for Axel's character to appear.....)
silver took one step behind "don't eat me "he was a bit scared knowing he was almost lunch for tessa "please don't eat me'
Alex: Rayn we should be getting back

Rayn: Thats what I should be saying. After all you are MY guest.....

Alex: Whatever.....

Derith began to walk off.

Kira: Wait demon guy!

Derith: *turned around and began walking off* What is it?

Kira: Do you have somewhere to stay?

Derith: *stopped* Why?

Kira: Well if not you can stay with me. Truthfully, the cerberus was oddly interested with me. It would be nice to have a good demon there incase something else comes after me?

Derith: *turned around* If you are sure about it.

Kira nods at Derith. His parents would be happy to have seen him make a 'friend'.

Derith: Lead the way.......

The two headed off towards Kira's house. Now everyone was departing Tessa looked around and she sighed.

Tessa: No worries, i wont eat you. And if thats that, Im heading back home *began to walk home*
*As more and more distance was put between Kira and Odessa, Odessa began to feel weaker. Eventually passing out again with her wings and the rest of her powers vanishing as well.*

Simon: *Sighs and picks her up.* "You're heavier than you look." *Continues on his way back to his house.*
Silver followed Tessa "hey wait up! and silver caught up to her "hey i never did catch your name can you tell me it please ?"
Tessa: Im Tessa

She stopped to speak then continued to walk off

(Timeskip? Ill do it)
wantadog commented…
Remember Derith would lose his powers as Simon got further away. più di un anno fa
Riku114 commented…
yeah i know più di un anno fa
(ok)

silver:"my name is silver"
as that he makes his way home
Sure.
Later that night..... Zenith stood on a tall building as the moon highlighted himself. He stared down at the city. There were many demonic auras here..... One of which was the dumb block head fool Alex. But which..... He looked down, he was gonna go for a guess here. There was a 1 out of 7 chance that he would be right.

Zenith: Geez...... Satan, stop banashing EVERYONE.

Zenith jumped down from the building. And headed off in the direction of Kira's house followed by a monster demon. Both were walking at a quiet pace
 Later that night..... Zenith stood on a tall building as the moon highlighted himself. He stared down
Meanwhile, Odessa was having a weird dream. After she had passed out she had woken up for a minute to complain about Kira before falling asleep.

Odessa looked around. What the hell? Where am I? she thought. It was obvious to her she was dreaming but it was strange. Usually when someone knows they are dreaming, they can control it, but Odessa couldn't do anything. In fact, all she saw was a dream version of Kira. Slightly taller than real life, but still just as annoying.

Kira: Old hag

Odessa: If I'm gonna dream at least say something wise you bastard!
(XD The thing Kira says in her dream 'Old hag' XD Oh my gosh, and her reaction cracked me up. I think Im laughing harder then I should be......)

Zenith walked down the street and he came to Kira's house and jumped into Kira's room through the window that was by a nearby tree, which he climbed to get up. Cute kid. He left the room, Kira wasnt of interest to him..... Now there was a demon inhabiting this house...... Where.... He began to search the house. He sucked at tracing them.......

(Hey I gtg, dont get too far without me)
Odessa: [i]Why the hell are you even here?!"

Dream Kira didn't respond.

Odessa got infuriated and screamed in her dream which woke her up. She quickly got out of bed and went outside. She set off in the direction of Kira's house.
Zenith searched about for a bit with no signs of Alex. Pretty ticked off at this he jumped out the same window that he entered and snapped his fingers at the demon that followed him as sign to take out the people in there. The demon roared a looked right into the window with one of its eyes, the window was small in comparison to him. Over in Kira's room, his pet snake raised its body and looked over at the demon as if having a cold stare off.
Odessa arrived at Kira's house. She had no idea why. She wanted to at least sever a limb or two. It'd make her feel better. She saw the demon, but didn't see Zenith. "Another one? and after Kira? This is strange." *She drew her knife and closed in on the demon.*
The demon seemed not to have noticed Odessa. It seemed dead focused on that snake. The snake's eyes flashed red and sprung out of its cage and out towards the demon as it grew huge and gained multiple heads in addition, breaking off a wall in the meanwhile. Its made a loud hiss and began to fight with the demon. Kira quickly woke up to the sound and sight of his bedroom wall down and his pet snake..... well.... big.... fighting a huge skeleton spider cenepiede...... praying mantis thing.......

Kira: The hell is going on!

Derith also awoken by the sound came charging in.

Derith: What happened?!

Kira: My snake...... Erm..... Did.....Something.....

Derith: Oh a familiar class demon. They are demons that take the form of animals and serve as a guide or a guardian. You can sometimes see them living amoungst humans.
 The demon seemed not to have noticed Odessa. It seemed dead focused on that snake. The snake's eyes f
Name: Nyle

Species: Demon

Race: Familiar

Weapons: Its a snake.......

Powers: Demon form and snake form.....

Weaknesses: Cold.

Other Info: Hes currently bounded to Kira as a Guardian. He takes the form of a Green Mamba. Look above for his demon form

Bio: Very little is known besides that before Kira, Nyle had a young man who he was bound to who died. After a series of events that will probably be explained later in the rp, Nyle later bounded over onto Kira as a guardian
 Name: Nyle Age: 104 Gender: Male Species: Demon Race: Familiar Weapons: Its a snake...
Odessa gasped as she saw the familiar. "I think I used to have that model....why does that kid have a familiar?" *She figured she wasn't needed right now so she hid. The last thing she wanted was for Kira to see her. He might misunderstand and think she was worried about him.*
Derith was about to go into demon form when....... he couldnt...... Derith didnt like that this was happening AGAIN but he couldnt do anything at the moment so he quickly grabbed Kira and threw him over his shoulder and ran out the front door. Of all cases, he didnt want a human to get caught up in the buisness of demons.
Odessa drew back a bit more in case Kira looked over in her direction. She waited till she thought they were out of range and left her hiding place. She had to get a better look at that demon.
The demon took a slash at Nyle which was dodged and 3 of the heads went to go bite at the arm of the demon then tearing it off. One of Nyle's heads looked back at Odessa with the corner of his eyes and spoke.

Nyle: Go, theres a Nightmare Demon roaming the streets. Ive got it handled here
Odessa: *Folds her arms.* "Me? Taking orders from a familiar of all things? What has the world come to. I used to use familiars as bookmarks." *Turns and walks off, making sure not to go fast enough to accidently run into Kira.*
Meanwhile.......

Zenith walked into Alex's room with a smirk. His half brother was right there. Sleeping. Perfect this was perfect. This was gonna be a challange. Alex had great powers with his mind which would make it harder to manipulate his dreams. A real challange eh...... He seemed to become nothing but air and then he vanished.

*the Dream*

It was a nice green open meadow of a field Alex was just staring up at the pretty blue skies and white clouds that went by. When your dreams were so easy to control sometimes you just want to relax..... There was a blue flash and Zenith appeared in the meadow. Alex sat up and looked at him. If this was his own manifestation of his half brother or if this was Zenith hacking into his dreams, neither would be taken lightly...... After all, it could really be either.

Alex: Get out already. Your annoyance is already making me sick.

Zenith: Damn you. This is exactly why you were banished.

Alex: Humph. You shouldnt go jumping into a demon with an abnormal brain power whos abilities are mostly based off of the brain's dream. Its fairly stupid. With the few minutes you were here I already cut off some of your capabilities.

Zenith: You know perfectly well that did the same for you.

Alex: Yeah *a deck of cards appeared in his hand* But this is my world isnt it
Odessa: *Grumbling as she walks* "Blasted kid." *She didn't notice in her anger that she had sped up and was closing in on Kira and Derith.*
Derith: WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAAAIIIITTTT!

Derith screamed as he was attempting to come to a stop after running at a fairly fast pace, though failed to stop and Odessa, Derith, and Kira came crashing into eachother.

Kira: Ow Ow Ow Ow! *anger mark* WHEN YOU CARRY SOMEONE BE CAREFUL!
Odessa: "As much as it pains me to say this. The shorty is right. Watch it!" *Stands up and starts brushing herself off. All the while grumbling about everything.*
Derith rubbed his head.

Derith: Anyways where are you heading?
Odessa: "Shortstock here has a familiar. It told me there was a nightmare demon around here. I figure if I find it, I can 'persuade' it to tell me what the hell is going on."
Derith: I figured he did..... And nightmare demons....... They are creepy.......
Odessa: "Don't look at me. I'm not arguing with that. So any idea how we're going to find this demon when we can't even use our powers? For that matter, why were we able to use our powers at all earlier? This doesn't make sense and if YOU don't stop haunting my nightmares I am going to slit your throat!" *She suddenly yelled out at Kira.*
Kira: Hey I didnt do anything its not my fault you dream me! Anyways. If you kill me I will haunt you for real.

Derith: I dont know. I couldnt even sense the nightmare demon, the familiar and the monster demon when it was just so close to me me. Damn I feel as weak as a human!