gioco di ruolo casuale The Banished (Dead X_X)

wantadog posted on Aug 09, 2013 at 11:22PM
Plot: a group of demons are stripped of their powers and banished from Hell for questioning the way things are. Where are they banished? None other than earth. With nothing except the clothes on their backs, and sometimes not even that. That should be the end of it except for one thing. The demons can regain their powers if they can partner with the one specific human they need to partner with. Having regained their powers, the group of demons set out to take down the ones that betrayed them.

Co-owner: Riku114

Rules:

1: No godmodding (except for Satan)
2: Be respectful to other Rp'ers.
3: No killing another person's character without his or her express permission.
4: Mature content allowed but must have permission from Wanta or Riku.
5: No one liners.
6: No timeskips without majority approval
7: ush yar gramma! [Try and keep your posts understandable. Haven't had problems with it yet but it needs saying.]
8: When making a demon lord make sure to have at least one powerful underling.
9: All rp'ers must have 1 character that is taking an active part in the war.
10: If no other choice is left, a character CAN be killed, whether permission is given or not.
11: Have some damn fun before I reach through this screen and eat all of your cheetos!

NOTE: Demon Lords are so powerful that they cannot enter the human world without their immense power causing apocolyptic catastrophes which is why they tend to stay in Hell.

==========================

Character Creation sheet:

Name:

Appearance:

Species: (Demon or human?)

Race: (If demon, what type? If human, optional)

Weapons:

Powers:

Weaknesses:

Other Info:

Bio:

========================

Characters:

Demons:
link - Riku114 - Archdemon

link - Wantadog - Succubus

link - Wantadog - Incubus *Dead*

link - Riku114 - Familiar

link - Wantadog - Golem

link - Riku114 - Naga

link - Riku114 - Kitsune

link - Riku114 - Roc *Dead*

link - Riku114 - Abaasy

link - Riku114 - Fallen Angel

link - Wantadog - Demoness

link - Wantadog - Imp

link - Wantadog - Fire Demon *Dead*

link - Wantadog - ????

link - Riku - ????

link - Wantadog - Demoness

link - Riku114 *Dead*

link - Wanta

link - Wanta - Kappa *Dead*

link - Wanta - Shabriri

link - Wanta - Shinigami

link - Wanta - Werewolf

link - Wanta - Wyvern

link - Riku - Fallen Angel

link - Riku - ???

link -Riku - Fallen Angel

link - Riku - Kraken

link - Riku - Nessie

link - Riku - 1/2 Yama 1/2 regular demon *Dead*

link - Riku - 3/4 Demon 1/4 Fallen Angel

link - Riku - Madam White

link - Riku - Snake

=======================

Humans:
link - Wantadog

link - Riku114

link - Riku114

Shi - Wantadog

link - Riku114

link -Wanta

=======================

Demon Lords:

Satan - NPC

link - Wantadog *Dead*

link - Riku114 *Dead*

link - Wantadog

link - Riku114

=======================

Partnered:

Odessa/Kira Magine/Nyle?
Derith Nevas/Simon

The special ability that truly brings back the demons powers can be in two forms.

Form 1: Both the human and the demon take on characteristics of their partner in a new half-demon form. (EG: Kira gets Odessa's tail or wings while Odessa's hair becomes black and her eyes change to match Kira's.) The new form is extremely strong so it is like a huge improvement on the original plus there's now two. This can be done only when the two partners truly understand each other. Either from getting to know them or a random moment of clarity.

Form 2??: The Human and Demon merge their powers. The demon is absorbed into the human to form a single powerful being with the advantages of both humans and demons with either the demon personality or the human personality as the dominant one.(If the partners are controlled by more than one rp'er then both rp'ers control the character) The appearance of the new form is drastically different than the original.
last edited on Dec 15, 2016 at 01:07AM

gioco di ruolo casuale 4728 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 4728

più di un anno fa wantadog said…
Odessa: "So you say, but it better not happen again." *Sighs*
più di un anno fa Riku114 said…
Kira: Whatever.

Derith: Odessa, you probably could sense them the best at this point...... Do you sense any demons?
Odessa: "Me? Why? I don't sense...wait....I do have a feeling. It's pretty weak. I...can't really track it...all I can tell you is it is over in that direction." *Points east.*
più di un anno fa Axel1313 said…
((So sorry! Forgot about this one completely!))

Before he left the shop he left a little note on the table for her. 'If you ever need a good book or just want to talk here's the address to my shop.' It was quite a bold move for him, but why not give it a shot?
Back at his shop he was busy organizing books on a high shelf while he waited for any business at all.
(It's okay. Uh a quick recap.

A Cerberus attacked Kira for some reason which caused Odessa to temporarily regain her powers. Derith arrived and since Simon was there, he too temporarily regained his powers. Together they took down the Cerberus and went their separate ways, losing their powers again in the process. Oh and Tessa was there but she didn't do much. Anyway. Now they are chasing a nightmare demon that turns out to be Alex's half brother? That right Riku? and they're heading towards what they THINK is the demon.)
last edited più di un anno fa
wantadog commented…
If te want, I can make it that they made a mistake and were following Abigor's trail instead of teh nightmare demon's più di un anno fa
Axel1313 commented…
Sure, that could work. più di un anno fa
Riku114 commented…
Oh yeah and currently Alex, and Zenith (the nightmare demon) are together in Alex's dream...... più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Directingchicky said…
Having received the note those couple of hours ago, Minnie strode her way down the streets to find the address listed. Normally, she would have tossed the note, since most men usually only wanted to tease and rant to her about her habits in the shop. But for some reason that man hadn't done any of that, and actually played and teased her in a sweet way. By the time she found the shop, she was munching on a sugary piece of gum and blowing a bubble when she walked in. "Hello?"
His heart skipped a beat. He never expected her to actually come. "Oh, hello." Stepping down off of the ladder he turned to her with a grin. "I'm sorry I have to admit this, but I'm glad you decided to stop by."
Her smile grew and she did a little flourish for him, being just as she cute as she could be, " How could I refuse? First you promise not to let my boss know of my gummy bear smuggling, then invite me to your store for chitty chat and books? I'd have to be off my knockers to refuse."
He couldn't help but laugh. "That's great to hear. I haven't had a good conversation with anybody for quite some time now." Lucid gave a loud protesting meow and weaved in between his legs. "Well..anybody human that is."
Derith nodded and looked off in that direction.

Derith: If thats so lets get going......

Kira and Derith got up and headed off in that direction. This time Derith had a katana connected to his pants

Kira: You sure its safe to bring me?

Derith: Yeah it seems you get caught in this too much. Minus well get you used to it. Here *he begins to pull daggers from his shoes, his socks, his sleeves, etc and hands them to Kira* Hide them in safe places and use them if you need to.

Kira: ...... I think I can do this......
She laughed and knelt down in front of them, reaching a hand out to the cat with a rather goofy smile, "Oh he is adorable!" She squeaked quietly. In truth, she was mkre of a dog person, but she could never resist such cute cats like this. Tilting her head back up to him, she grinned sheepishly, "Am I the best choice to converse with over this adorable guy?" She teased and looked down at the cat once more.
Odessa: "Well what other choice do you have? Your house is the battleground of two big monsters right now and you're sure as hell not staying in the same house I am. Left up ahead there."
Meanwhile.....

Alex raised his hand as cards surrounded him.

Alex: I may not be a controler of multiple dreams but damn, I can control my own!

Derith: For someone who says that, Im shocked you still plan to use cards rather then summoning a monster like so.

Out of a puddle a giant water elemental formed when Derith snapped his fingers. It roared.

Alex: Oh. Thats what you think.

Alex snapped his fingers as cards began to pile up one ontop of the other and made an equally large monster.

Alex: A magic elemental.
He laughed again. "Definitely. All he really ever wants is attention and food. That and he can't really talk. So most of the time I end up looking more like some crazy cat guy." He smile watching the cat go over to her and start rubbing against her hand. "Would you like anything to drink or eat while you're here? I can go make some tea really quick."
"Sounds like my kind of man huh?" She cooed to the cat, grinning from ear to ear as she scratched him behind his own and glanced back up at him, "Are you sure? I'd hate to put you out of your way for anything."
Kira: Yeah i would rather be on the streets then in the same house as you
"Don't worry, It's no trouble at all. Today has been slow anyway." Without waiting for a response he ran off to make some tea. This was such a great change of pace. He was so happy that he had decided to go out now.
Odessa stuck her tongue out at Kira then stopped in front of a old bookstore. "Oh. Seems this is it. This is where that demon energy is coming from. I still can barely feel it though. It's unnerving to have something so close yet be so easy to not know it is there."
Her eyes blinked slowly, her head tilted to the side as he rushed away. Slowly a playful smile grew and she giggled quietly as she rose to her feet. "Is he always like this kitty?" She asked Lucid, her hands stuffing inside of her pockets.
Lucid looked up at her with wide eyes an meowed happily. As if he were responding to her question. "Here you go." He set a small tray down on the counter. "I hope you like honey in your tea. This kind was a little bitter so I had to sweeten it up somehow."
"Well as you can tell, I am rather fond of sweet things." She tapped a finger on the tip of his nose gently, scrunching up her own with a laugh and looked down at the tea. Inhaling, she gave a small, almost musical sigh, "It smells fantastic, what kind is it?"
Derith and Kira nodded as they entered the book store.

------

The two elementals clashed and began to fought. They had equal strength.

Alex: Why dont you just leave, I was trying to enjoy the scenery. *snapped his fingers as a blue light circles Zenith's feet but vanished*

Zenith: Ha! You cant simply kick out a Nightmare Demon you know. No matter how much you are in control of your own mind. No-

A massive wave of cards came over at him as he manifested a sword and began to cut through the ones that neared him.
Odessa entered the store. It was musty. She saw Minnie but ignored her. Just another human...in the same store as a demon...way past closing time....Odessa withdrew a knife just in case.
"Nothing special really, it's just plain green tea." Laughing he turned his head when he heard the bell on the door ring. "Excuse me for a moment....Hello. Is there anything I can help you with today?"
Odessa's knife flashed out till it was pressed against his neck. "Demon. Now that I'm here I can smell it off of you...but....no...you're not a nightmare demon. Either way me, my friend, and stumpy here have some questions for you."
Derith placed his hand on his katana incase. He wasnt going to jump at it, it didnt seem hostile.....

Derith: Who are you?

Derith spoke in a demanding harsh tone that still gave off the idea that he was availible to talk to and reason with
His expression was serious and he narrowed his eyes at her. Only for a moment though before returning to a happy smile. "I didn't know I still had that smell on me. Guess it never fades huh?" He chuckled and cocked his head to the side. "I would be happy to answer any questions for you. Why don't you join us for some tea?"
Odessa hesitated but withdrew her knife. "These are not human matters. Ditch the girl."
"The girl has a name.." she was unsure of interrupting, but did so anyways. While sweet she may be, she did like people using her name. "I am sorry, but if something is going on, I can leave." She told Abigor, a frown replacing that usually bright face.
"Now that's just rude...she was here first AND I invited her. So you have no say in the matter." He spoke with finality. It was his shop so he had every say in the matter. He turned back to her with a smile. "You can stay as long as you like."
Derith quickly drew his katana and pointed it at Abigor.

Derith: I, nor any of us, have anytime to chat over tea. There is a Nightmare Demon roaming the streets.

Derith was worried. He was limited without his abilities. Could he really go against another demon if he had to without them? Many worriments passed through his head but he didnt remove his harsh and somewhat scary face on.

Kira just stood in the backround. He didnt know what to say exactly nor did he know what to do.
Now that Odessa got a better look at the girl she noticed it was the waitress who kicked her out earlier. She scowled. "Fine, but don't blame me when she's dead. Tiny Tim over here has already been attacked twice. If you want that on your head then fine by me." *She sat down and crossed her legs.*
Demon...?
Minnie didn't...didn't understand. Demons weren't real, they were from stories and...from Hell! Right? "Demons don't exist." She mumbled quietly, her eyes tracing over the group in front of her. Wrre they..writers? This was a bookshop after all, or were they..some kind of roleplayers like she saw in the park? She just didn't get it...
"Young man...I suggest you mind your elders." He scowled as the sword was pointed at him. "I understand that this is an important matter, but I'm afraid there's not much I can do about it. Not in the state I am now."
Odessa grinned evilly at Minnie. "Oh demons are real and they're alot closer than you think. I for one am a Succubus. I wonder what your friend here is." *Points at Abigor. She was obviously enjoying getting revenge for being kicked out of the restaurant earlier. Though at Abigor's words, she turned towards him.* "Maybe you can give us some information then. You look like you like collecting information. We've been banished but for some reason we've been able to use our powers. Rather sporadically and they've been unstable, but nevertheless. Why?"
Derith: Damn it! Dont tell me you are a banished demon too!

Derith lowered his sword and re-sheathed it. He sighed

Derith: Damn it! *he huffed* Well Im Derith a banished Archdemon
"Sadly I am. Abigor Eligos. Grand Duke." He gave a slight bow. "And I can absolutely help you with that. I've been here long enough that I should be able to answer most questions you throw at me. Now, the reasons you can't use your powers is that they have been stripped from you. I believe the only way to get them back is finding a specific human who activates them for you."
Odessa nodded. It made sense. Of course they would strip a demon of his or her powers when they were banished. But then the implications set in and her face paled. "No...nonono...no way!" There was only one human around when the Cerberus attacked and she got her powers back. "Then that means..." She muttered as she turned and looked at Kira.
Kira: Eh...... *sweatdrop* Hi?

Derith put on a thinking face. Back when fighting the Cerberus who was that guy again..... Si...... Sid..... Simin..... SIMON!

Derith: Oh then Odessa, then your friend is probably mine.........
Riku114 commented…
gtg più di un anno fa
Axel1313 commented…
same here. più di un anno fa
"You should both be happy that you've found the human you are to partner up with. Especially so soon. I've been here for years and have yet to even come across such a person..." A sad tone made it's way into his voice.
Odessa: "then that is two..." *She remembered Tessa* "...three demons. All banished. All in the same city. In the same PART of the city, who all met the one human that can give them their powers back...on the same day? and they all met each other? what are the odds of that?"
Derith: A piece of luck maybe.....

No luck rarely came like this..... Maybe something was arranged..... Maybe.... Someone arranged this...... A test maybe...... After all not once but twice were they attacked..... Quickly Nyle slithered through the bookstore.

Nyle: I picked up a scent!
Odessa: "The loyal familiar coming to receive treats from his master." *She was obviously ticked off about having to stay close to Kira of all people to get her powers back.*
Nyle: Shut up succumbi!

Kira had an interested face and was rubbing his chin.

Kira: Hum.....

Derith: What is it?

Kira: My snake can talk......

Derith: Not the point. Lead the way familiar

Nyle: My name isnt familiar..... My name is Nyle. *began to slither off*
Odessa: *Follows, but not without more insults.* "ooh. Big bad snake is touchy about his name. You're a familiar. You are basically a serf."
Nyle glared at her while they were moving.

Nyle: At least I can fight. You are just a succubus. The whore of demons that real only ability is to seduce men and then have sex with them. Your race sickens me. Go be a whore else where if you dont want to be near me or Kira

Kira: Now now Nyle be nice.....
Odessa smiled. "Whatever you say cutie pie." *She was used to that insult, and it was true. Her race was made to seduce men.
Nyle continued off.

-----

Zenith and Alex were fighting off for a bit. Neither were getting tired. This was a fake world. They didnt need to get tired if they didnt want to. Alex transformed the terrian to a hall of mirrors.

Alex: Good luck finding me!

Zenith: Same to you!
Riku114 commented…
gtg dont get too far! più di un anno fa
Odessa: *Randomly sniffs Kira* "How do you humans stand that stench? Blegh!"
"You should show more respect towards humans. They're much stronger than you think." Abigor crossed his arms and watched as they explored his shop. "Feel free to stay as long as you like. I've made this place a safe haven for our kind."