gioco di ruolo casuale The Banished (Dead X_X)

wantadog posted on Aug 09, 2013 at 11:22PM
Plot: a group of demons are stripped of their powers and banished from Hell for questioning the way things are. Where are they banished? None other than earth. With nothing except the clothes on their backs, and sometimes not even that. That should be the end of it except for one thing. The demons can regain their powers if they can partner with the one specific human they need to partner with. Having regained their powers, the group of demons set out to take down the ones that betrayed them.

Co-owner: Riku114

Rules:

1: No godmodding (except for Satan)
2: Be respectful to other Rp'ers.
3: No killing another person's character without his or her express permission.
4: Mature content allowed but must have permission from Wanta or Riku.
5: No one liners.
6: No timeskips without majority approval
7: ush yar gramma! [Try and keep your posts understandable. Haven't had problems with it yet but it needs saying.]
8: When making a demon lord make sure to have at least one powerful underling.
9: All rp'ers must have 1 character that is taking an active part in the war.
10: If no other choice is left, a character CAN be killed, whether permission is given or not.
11: Have some damn fun before I reach through this screen and eat all of your cheetos!

NOTE: Demon Lords are so powerful that they cannot enter the human world without their immense power causing apocolyptic catastrophes which is why they tend to stay in Hell.

==========================

Character Creation sheet:

Name:

Appearance:

Species: (Demon or human?)

Race: (If demon, what type? If human, optional)

Weapons:

Powers:

Weaknesses:

Other Info:

Bio:

========================

Characters:

Demons:
link - Riku114 - Archdemon

link - Wantadog - Succubus

link - Wantadog - Incubus *Dead*

link - Riku114 - Familiar

link - Wantadog - Golem

link - Riku114 - Naga

link - Riku114 - Kitsune

link - Riku114 - Roc *Dead*

link - Riku114 - Abaasy

link - Riku114 - Fallen Angel

link - Wantadog - Demoness

link - Wantadog - Imp

link - Wantadog - Fire Demon *Dead*

link - Wantadog - ????

link - Riku - ????

link - Wantadog - Demoness

link - Riku114 *Dead*

link - Wanta

link - Wanta - Kappa *Dead*

link - Wanta - Shabriri

link - Wanta - Shinigami

link - Wanta - Werewolf

link - Wanta - Wyvern

link - Riku - Fallen Angel

link - Riku - ???

link -Riku - Fallen Angel

link - Riku - Kraken

link - Riku - Nessie

link - Riku - 1/2 Yama 1/2 regular demon *Dead*

link - Riku - 3/4 Demon 1/4 Fallen Angel

link - Riku - Madam White

link - Riku - Snake

=======================

Humans:
link - Wantadog

link - Riku114

link - Riku114

Shi - Wantadog

link - Riku114

link -Wanta

=======================

Demon Lords:

Satan - NPC

link - Wantadog *Dead*

link - Riku114 *Dead*

link - Wantadog

link - Riku114

=======================

Partnered:

Odessa/Kira Magine/Nyle?
Derith Nevas/Simon

The special ability that truly brings back the demons powers can be in two forms.

Form 1: Both the human and the demon take on characteristics of their partner in a new half-demon form. (EG: Kira gets Odessa's tail or wings while Odessa's hair becomes black and her eyes change to match Kira's.) The new form is extremely strong so it is like a huge improvement on the original plus there's now two. This can be done only when the two partners truly understand each other. Either from getting to know them or a random moment of clarity.

Form 2??: The Human and Demon merge their powers. The demon is absorbed into the human to form a single powerful being with the advantages of both humans and demons with either the demon personality or the human personality as the dominant one.(If the partners are controlled by more than one rp'er then both rp'ers control the character) The appearance of the new form is drastically different than the original.
last edited on Dec 15, 2016 at 01:07AM

gioco di ruolo casuale 4728 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 4728

più di un anno fa wantadog said…
Odessa flew away with Kira. Putting him down at the house he directed her to. "You live here? Good. You'll be safe. Stay here okay?" *She inwardly retched at showing any compassion to a human.*

The Cerberus lunged one of its heads at Derith in an attempt to swallow him whole.
più di un anno fa Riku114 said…
Tessa: What is that?

-----

Kira: G-got it!

Kira NEVER believed he would see this. And when I mean NEVER i mean NEVER EVER EVER! This was beyond his imagination. This is probably a weird ultra-realistic dream.

Derith quickly bounced back with a flip dodging the snap just enough then, while still in close range attempted to strike the Cerberus with the dagger.
Odessa: *Rolls her eyes. This guy sees a single demon and he freezes. She didn't say anything else and flew off. Halfway there she started feeling strange.* "What the-" *All at once, her powers vanished again.* "Wait wait wait nononoononoooooooooooo!" She screamed as she plummeted to the ground. Luckily she was not too high up and though she was sure there was a bruised rib, she was alive. "ugh....damn it...."

The Cerberus middle head pulled back while the other two lunged at Derith from either side.

Simon: *Could hear the fighting clearly now and knew he was close.*
Kira was silent as she left. A mintue later he relaxed down and took a few deep breathes. Just a weird dream. Hopefully.

Derith quickly jumped up and onto the Cerberus's right head at it was about to bite him, it nearly getting at his foot just a millimeter away. He got to the Cerberus's forehead and sighed.

Derith: Geez its hard fighting such a big dog with such a small weapons and no abilites
Odessa: *Grumbles and starts limping towards where she saw the Cerberus*

The Cerberus roared, once again loud enough to shake buildings and started flailing its head violently to shake Derith off. When that didn't work, the middle head started trying to bite him. The Cerberus' tail waved wildly and hit a building which put a large hole in it.
Riku114 commented…
brb più di un anno fa
Derith quickly jumped off as the middle head came over to bite at him. He quickly threw the dagger off at one of Cerberus's eyes and pulled out another one from the other shoe.
The Cerberus roared as the dagger missed and instead lodged itself in the flesh beside its eye. It roared in pain and swung its tail at Derith just as Simon arrived on the scene.

Simon: "Watch out!"
Derith was about to dodge when Simon decided to go yelling out causing him to flinch and NOT dodge and getting hit by the tail which ended up with him against the wall. Derith winced as he rubbed his face and eyes. He was starting to see butterflies and fairies of all colors. Oh how he hated not being in demon form.

Derith: Why the hell did you yell out like that?!

It hurt he was sore, the human body sucked. Even so he stood up and threw the dagger he was holding onto now and it spiral surrounded by dark energy. Derith's face lit up and smiled. He was happy to see this

Derith: Hey there back! My powers are back!
Odessa arrived in time to hear Derith shout happily that his powers were back causing her to stamp her foot. Then she saw Simon and groaned. Anyone but him. She'd even prefer the brat to that guy.

The Cerberus couldn't dodge that one and the dagger flew straight through the Cerberus' forehead. Anyone who was knowledgeable knew they couldn't merely kill a demon with a headshot, but it was definitely a good distraction.

Simon: *Runs up to Derith* "You okay dude? Sorry about yelling but I didn't think you'd flinch like that." *Spots Odessa and waves, causing her to slightly blush and look away.* "Three demons in one day. I'm either lucky or very unlucky."
(XD Especially a demon with 3 heads)

Derith smirked. Perfect. He wasnt gonna get anywhere with little daggers....... He could probably take it out with just dark combos, but...... that isnt anywhere close to as fun as fighting it monster on monster. He quickly transformed into his demon form and looked at the Cerberus for a bit. Yeah, this was gonna be fun.
Simon: "That's cool. I'll go stand over there by that hot dog stand." *Walks over and grabs a hot dog from the abandoned cart.*

Odessa once again withdrew her knife and prepared to attack. She may not have any powers, but that wasn't going to stop her.

The Cerberus growled
Derith took flight and looked down at the Cerberus as a 9 pure black needles similar to the ones that were in his arms circled around the Cerberus with the needles pointed towards him one layer around him contained 4 a layer above it contained another 4 and there was one above. Not much longer the needles headed down at Cerberus.
The Cerberus Roared and smacked the needles with its tail. The Cerberus hurt it's tail but it was minimal and it allowed the Cerberus take a massive leap towards Derith to attack him.

Simon: "Whoa." *Putting mustard and ketchup on his hot dog.*

Odessa: *Had climbed onto the Cerberus' foot before it jumped and squeaked.*
più di un anno fa emoboycry01 said…
Silver unpaused the game and kept playing:"a racing game" he didn't know if this person was messing with him for asking a about a mobile game
Tessa: Hum..... Whats the point of it?

-------

This mut had some knowledge. Lets try something different. The two beings chained do him opened their mouths and two large sharp spiraling torrents were thrown at the cerberus.
Since the Cerberus was in midair it couldn't dodge and was slammed back into the ground. Odessa was knocked a few feet into the air and fell back down on the Cerberus' foot. She shook herself and grumbled and started climbing up the beast's leg. All three of the Cerberus' heads let out one massive bark that was even strong enough to send a blast of wind at Derith and temporarily render everyone nearby deaf.

Simon: *Looking for the pickles.* "Ow...my ears are ringing..."
silver sighed "it's just a fun thing to do if i want to kill time" he looked at her and put the the phone in front of her"you try it's fun" he smiled
Tessa looked at the phone.

Tessa: No thanks. *she took the last bite of her bagel*

Tessa looked around. The room smelled....... Oddly sweet and great...... A smell that seemed familiar, she just couldnt put her finger on what it was.......

Tessa: Oh great goodness! This place smells amazing!

She looked around as little flames lit inside each and every person. Souls! TASTEY! YUMMY! FILLING! SOULS! Her tounge lightly traced across her lip. They all looked so amazing and smelled so good! Quicker then ever she was in her demon wolf for and sniffing up and down Silver....... What a great..... Delicious smelling soul...... 'I bet it tastes as good as it smells.....' she thought as she opened her mouth about to bite and eat Silver's soul.

-------

Derith looked around, he was sure there was sound a second ago...... Geez...... He couldnt heard.

Derith: Apples are red

He spoke to see if he could hear himself which proved to himself he couldnt. Deaf...... Thats not good...... Well fine. If he was going to be deaf the Cerberus will be blind. Derith opened his mouth and a black gas filled the area quickly making everywhere pitch black for a whole mile long
silver put his phone back in his pocket and smelled the store "really? doesn't smell different " he wasn't paying attention to to her then he looked at tessa "what are you doing....." he slowly moved away from her
The Cerberus looked around as the black gas spread through out the area. After a minute of confusion, the Cerberus regained itself and lifted its noses to the sky, inhaling and exhaling quickly. It could smell the man's scent all around, but it could still identify exactly where he was. It leapt at Derith right when Odessa finished climbing up it's leg. She squeaked again and held on for dear life.
Derith quickly dodged and released one of the minions that were chained and it went to go bite at the Cerberus. The chain the minion was released from another one started to form. Derith flew up higher, for him long ranged attacks were safer so he would stay a long distance away and be safe.

----

Tessa looked at him and closed his mouth.

Tessa: Sorry sorry, i just hadnt had a real meal in years. *she looked around* Come on out of here with me. I dont want to do this indoors....... No worries, I wont eat you.
All three of the heads grabbed onto the minion and started tearing it apart. The distraction was all Odessa needed. She ran up the body of the Cerberus and stopped on the left head, breathing heavily. She jumped down while they were distracted and she started stabbing it between the eyes. She hoped that other demon was watching her back because she could see about as well as the Cerberus could.

The Cerberus roared its loudest roar yet that shook not only the nearby buildings but all the buildings including the ones that had Tessa, Silver, Abigor, and Minnie. The Cerberus' middle head was about to bite at the left one's head where Odessa was.

Simon: "Anyone seen the mayo?"
last edited più di un anno fa
(XD Simon is hilarious brb i need to eat)
Silver shrug"why not just lead the way" as he got up from his seat and put his sweater back on "names silver"
Derith looked down. What exactly was this succubus doing? Thats dangerous! Quickly he angled hiself downwards as he fell into human form with a scythe made of shadow aura. She was probably as deaf as he was, but he wanted to ask anyways.

Derith: WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?! BE CAREFUL!

Tessa sniffed the air and her eyes widened in an excited way also to the sound of the Cerberus but the smell off the cerberus. She begins to run off in her demon wolf.

Tessa: HURRY!
Odessa could barely make him out as he shouted at her. She couldn't hear him, but it didn't take a genius to figure it out. She hated not having her powers. She hated being useless.

The Cerberus roared as Derith blocked the attack and Odessa continued to stab. It was too angry to think straight with what little intelligence it had in the first place. Both heads snapped at them, probably gonna eat em whole if they don't move.
silver chased her "why are we in a rush" he kept pace but slowly started falling behind but kept trying and he was wondering why they were running
Tessa: I hadnt had a good meal in years! This one is a big fisty soul! I wanna try to eat it before it dies!

-------

Derith held up his sycthe and leaped at one of the heads in attempt to chop it off by the neck. 'Come on come on!' he thought. Cerberuses were odd creatures...... different from the thigns he was used to fighting,
Silver just kept running because he didnt get what she said about souls and a meal of some sort but he didnt care
*The Cerberus roared and shook its heads knocking Odessa off and hitting Derith sending him flying into the ground beside Simon at the same time Simon's hearing returned.* (P.S It was loud enough for Silver to hear it.)

Simon: "Oh hi. How's it going? You winning?" *Looks at the Cerberus then at Odessa who was getting off her rump.* "Seems not."

Odessa: "I HEARD THAT YOU SMUG BASTARD!"
Derith: Im used to fighting demons not cerberuses alright? *quickly got back up and went back into demon form*

Tessa came dashing in right into the darkness following the smell and reling onthing on sight
Simon: "I'm no expert, but it looks like a big dog with three heads. I used to own a pair of dogs. They would fight each other over every little thing. Snapping and biting. I thought they'd end up killing each other." *Takes a bite of his hot dog.*
Derith: As much as I hate to say it I am definately not skilled at manipulating things......Succumbuses are though.......

Derith had recently regained his hearing and he quickly removed the darkness.

Derith: Succubus girl! I think I have an idea.....
wantadog commented…
Quick correction. Succubi più di un anno fa
Riku114 commented…
lol più di un anno fa
Odessa: *Walks up, rubbing her rear.* "What?"
Derith: Do you think you can get the heads fighting eachother?
Riku114 commented…
gtg più di un anno fa
Odessa: *Raises her eyebrows* "Does Satan shave his horn hair? Of course I can do it. Sheesh." *Turns and runs at the Cerberus. She quickly leaped up onto the right head as it tried to eat her and ran up the snout and kicked herself off the forehead and towards the mouth of the left head that was trying to eat her. She grabbed one of its teeth and used that to carry her momentum and launch herself out the mouth and away from the head. The momentum of the left head made it slam into the right head. The right head and left head both pushed each other before returning to Odessa, who was grinning from ear to ear.

Simon: *Watching the whole thing.* "so...DOES Satan shave his horn hair?"
silver was barley catching up to her he was breathing hard and thought to himself "there is no way she is this fast "his feet started hurting "ow...'
????????????? am I really up before Riku and...

CHICKY!
MCTERRA!
AXEL!!!!

Why you guys not posting!!!!
Riku114 commented…
lol più di un anno fa
(they forgot about us )
wantadog commented…
*Sobs pathetically on your shoulder* Why...would they do that? più di un anno fa
Riku114 commented…
XD più di un anno fa
Derith: I have no clue......

Derith stood there watching Odessa incase she needed help.

Tessa came running up and bit onto the Cerberus's toe and began to eat the soul. It was such a large one. Demons always tasted the best for their whole body was a soul. And for the same reason they filled the most. She had a look of happy heaven in her eyes. 'I wont be hungry for ages after this!'
Simon: "She's strange, but she has a way of sucking you in. Don't you agree?"

The Cerberus roared and tried to stamp on Tessa while Odessa continued to weave around. With each attack that Odessa dodged, the three heads seemed to be bumping into each other and getting much more frustrated with each other. It wouldn't be long before they were in a full blown fight.
Tessa released her grip on the toe and went into human from and started to climb up Cerberus's leg trying to get a better place to eat off of

Derith: Sucking you in?
Simon: "I don't know. just seems she has a way of making you want to hang around her. Sometimes she's a genius, like now." *Motions to her easily manipulating the Cerberus into attacking each other instead of her.* "But sometimes she's really dense and easy to outsmart. Reminds me. I never caught your name. I'm Simon." *Holds out hand*
Derith went into human form and shook his hand

Derith: My names Derith. Archdemon. Im not the best with manipulation, Im just good at killing things
silver just watch from a safe distance and made sure he wasn't seen "WHY THE HELL IS SHE DOING THAT IS SHE IS SHE MAD!!!!" he thought to himself
(btw i may take a while to respond Im watching Blue Exorcist today)
Simon: "I see. That's good because it looks like it's your turn to kill something."
*Points as the three heads start to fight amongst each other. No longer paying attention to Tessa or Odessa, who was breathing heavily since she did all that without her powers. She passed out and started to fall to the ground.*
Derith nodded and took a massive jump and formed a massively huge scythe out of dark energy to slice off all three heads in one go.
By the time the Cerberus regained itself and remembered who its enemy was, it was already too late and all three heads fell to the ground. Simon ran over and caught Odessa before she hit the ground. She was out cold from exerting herself like that. He gently placed her down as the lifeless body of the Cerberus collapsed. The body then disappeared which was a sign that it was not there by accident, but was sent there with a specific target.

Several miles away, another demon, this one with much stronger energy, watched the battle. He kept his energy hidden so the banished ones didn't know he was here. Despite the distance, he could see everything perfectly. He stood up when the Cerberus died.

Zaebos: "So the thing couldn't even handle a simple job like killing that human eh? Guess we'll have to take care of them some other time." He could easily have went and killed them at that moment. After all, at the moment their powers were erratic at best. It would be simple, but he had quite enough of having to do the dirty work himself. He liked ordering other demons to do stuff.
The giant scythe vanished as he landed back on the ground.

Derith: Geez, its harder fighting then usual. Maybe its cause Im on earth...... Or maybe that my abilities seemed to disappear for a bit.

Tessa: Oh geez! Im stuffed! I havent felt this in ages!!!!

Kira looked over in the distance. It seemed calmer...... and definately quieter..... Yeah..... He went to drop of his PC and ran back out the door back in the direction of Odessa.