gioco di ruolo casuale The Banished (Dead X_X)

wantadog posted on Aug 09, 2013 at 11:22PM
Plot: a group of demons are stripped of their powers and banished from Hell for questioning the way things are. Where are they banished? None other than earth. With nothing except the clothes on their backs, and sometimes not even that. That should be the end of it except for one thing. The demons can regain their powers if they can partner with the one specific human they need to partner with. Having regained their powers, the group of demons set out to take down the ones that betrayed them.

Co-owner: Riku114

Rules:

1: No godmodding (except for Satan)
2: Be respectful to other Rp'ers.
3: No killing another person's character without his or her express permission.
4: Mature content allowed but must have permission from Wanta or Riku.
5: No one liners.
6: No timeskips without majority approval
7: ush yar gramma! [Try and keep your posts understandable. Haven't had problems with it yet but it needs saying.]
8: When making a demon lord make sure to have at least one powerful underling.
9: All rp'ers must have 1 character that is taking an active part in the war.
10: If no other choice is left, a character CAN be killed, whether permission is given or not.
11: Have some damn fun before I reach through this screen and eat all of your cheetos!

NOTE: Demon Lords are so powerful that they cannot enter the human world without their immense power causing apocolyptic catastrophes which is why they tend to stay in Hell.

==========================

Character Creation sheet:

Name:

Appearance:

Species: (Demon or human?)

Race: (If demon, what type? If human, optional)

Weapons:

Powers:

Weaknesses:

Other Info:

Bio:

========================

Characters:

Demons:
link - Riku114 - Archdemon

link - Wantadog - Succubus

link - Wantadog - Incubus *Dead*

link - Riku114 - Familiar

link - Wantadog - Golem

link - Riku114 - Naga

link - Riku114 - Kitsune

link - Riku114 - Roc *Dead*

link - Riku114 - Abaasy

link - Riku114 - Fallen Angel

link - Wantadog - Demoness

link - Wantadog - Imp

link - Wantadog - Fire Demon *Dead*

link - Wantadog - ????

link - Riku - ????

link - Wantadog - Demoness

link - Riku114 *Dead*

link - Wanta

link - Wanta - Kappa *Dead*

link - Wanta - Shabriri

link - Wanta - Shinigami

link - Wanta - Werewolf

link - Wanta - Wyvern

link - Riku - Fallen Angel

link - Riku - ???

link -Riku - Fallen Angel

link - Riku - Kraken

link - Riku - Nessie

link - Riku - 1/2 Yama 1/2 regular demon *Dead*

link - Riku - 3/4 Demon 1/4 Fallen Angel

link - Riku - Madam White

link - Riku - Snake

=======================

Humans:
link - Wantadog

link - Riku114

link - Riku114

Shi - Wantadog

link - Riku114

link -Wanta

=======================

Demon Lords:

Satan - NPC

link - Wantadog *Dead*

link - Riku114 *Dead*

link - Wantadog

link - Riku114

=======================

Partnered:

Odessa/Kira Magine/Nyle?
Derith Nevas/Simon

The special ability that truly brings back the demons powers can be in two forms.

Form 1: Both the human and the demon take on characteristics of their partner in a new half-demon form. (EG: Kira gets Odessa's tail or wings while Odessa's hair becomes black and her eyes change to match Kira's.) The new form is extremely strong so it is like a huge improvement on the original plus there's now two. This can be done only when the two partners truly understand each other. Either from getting to know them or a random moment of clarity.

Form 2??: The Human and Demon merge their powers. The demon is absorbed into the human to form a single powerful being with the advantages of both humans and demons with either the demon personality or the human personality as the dominant one.(If the partners are controlled by more than one rp'er then both rp'ers control the character) The appearance of the new form is drastically different than the original.
last edited on Dec 15, 2016 at 01:07AM

gioco di ruolo casuale 4728 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 4728

più di un anno fa Riku114 said…
Kira began to walk home. To his left and to he right. Everyone had a tag over their head. Annoying person 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 etc. Everyone was annoying. Especially his parents. Either way,there were much more electronics at home and a less wuantity of annoying people here.

Derith looked around as he headed into the city part of town. He doesnt have anywhere to stay, actually he didnt have anywhere to go either. The human world was calmer but it was too much more calm. He was bored sick. He began to circle his hand in a circle where he would normally have a trace of dark aura trailing behind it, but no. There was nothing. Geez, now he didnt even have any ability. This was boring.....
Riku114 commented…
brb più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa wantadog said…
Odessa decided to try a new tactic. She may be angry but she was still a succubus. A master of manipulation. She strolled up and followed the boy. "Look who it is. Didn't want your seat after all? Just felt like getting me kicked out?"
più di un anno fa emoboycry01 said…
(im assuming its the afternoon )
silver was walking down the street with a smoothie in his hand and his skate bored in the other he had finish his job early so he had alot of time to kill
più di un anno fa mcterra said…
(yo emo.I'm here.you can go on with ayaki.I thought of pairing them up, if you're ok with that.)
Kira glared over at her. What as she doing here? She was tagged Mega-Annoying person number 1. "Actually I relized what time it was and that I could finally get back home to play my PC in the quiet of home. Now what do you want?"
(ok and riku can silver pair up with tessa)
Ayaki didnt look at the man because she was a bit scared "if you don't mind i need to go" she grab the last bag which as the one he was holding she looked very weak because she had a hard time just holding two
(Riku remember that thing we were talking about? Seems I was right XD)`

Odessa: *Rolls her eyes* "What's so fun about this 'PC'? Seems kinda boring if you ask me. You humans are strange."
(XD)

Kira looked at her and rolled his eyes "None of your buisness so what do you want?"

(Warning: Scarlett *my sister* is acting up again. Shes appearing annoyingly. Wanta. This is Scarlett Im talking about. You know how annoying she can be)
Odessa: "Simple. I can't go around letting people think they can disrespect a succubus and get away with it." That's what she said, but she knew there was another reason she was following him. She just didn't know what it was.
Kira turned around completely to look at Odessa. She was very annoying but he wasn gonna get her off her back was he. "Okay do what you plan to do so I can get this over with and get you off my tail."
più di un anno fa Directingchicky said…
After bouncing, quiet literally, back up to the display cases, Minnie set to organizing the various sweets in a way meant to draw an eye. A small pyramid of brownies of each kind, cookies organized in small patterns, cupcakes on a spinning tree display. It all looked perfect, and delicious, if she said so herself. Humming a small tune, she went behind the counter and set to other tasks while waiting on customers.
Odessa: "Who knows. I haven't decided yet. First off I'm going to find out where you live so I can find you anytime I want."
Kira: So now I am supposed to walk you to my house? First Im not an idiot and second it would look like Im bringing home a prostitute.
Odessa: "I couldn't care less how it looks like and yes. That's exactly what you're supposed to do."
Kira: Well hell no. *begins to walk off*
Odessa: *Follows* "You don't have a choice." *Pauses for a moment* "You don't believe in demons do you little boy?"
(watches a plant grow*)
più di un anno fa Axel1313 said…
Abigor was really enjoying watching her. From the corner of his eye of course. He hadn't seen very many humans with her bright, peppy personality for quite some time. He was glad that he took the day off now. He was tempted to put the book down and just watch her, but in human standards, that was considered creepy.
Dale noticed that she was in difficulty.He quickly took the bags from her and said "Permit to help you.I won't allow you to suffer carrying these whil I'm here and I can help you.I'm Dale btw." He said and held out his hand to her.
"Minnie! The creamers and milk dispensers need refilling. Do ya mind...?" An older gentleman called from back in the kitchen, in a rather tired tone.
But of course Ms.Martin answered with a smile, "Of course not, that is why I'm here!" After getting answered with a rough chuckle from her boss, Minnie leaned down to scoop up a small box and carted it over to the dispensers which gave so much trouble most of the time. She always did what was asked of her, and usually with the same peppy attitude. Yes, she did have a trouble saying no to a person at times, but she loved to help and like all of the things she ate, she was sweet to her core.
Kira continued walking. At this point he really didnt know where to go...... "Why would I? Thats a whole bunch of gibberish"

-----

Rayn came to her house's door with Alex following.

Rayn: Mom! Dad!

Mom: Honey Im right here. Dads at work. *looked closer* Whos your friend?

Rayn: Um...... Whats your name again?

Alex: *walked up past Rayn* I am Alex pleased to meet you *he fanned open cards*

Mom: Well welcome....

Rayn: Uh mom...... Can I pull you aside in private?

Mom: Fine.

Alex: No no no. Ill walk out myself. *he walked out and closed the door*

Rayn: Mom can he stay here for a bit?

Mom: Why?

Rayn: He doesnt have anywhere to go and he seems to be a nice guy.

Mom: But isnt he a stranger?

Rayn: God told me yesterday that someone good will need my help and also isnt there a quote in the bible 'Love thy neighbor'? Please

Rayn was good at lying, especially about her belief in religon stuff and she knew perfectly well that her mom couldnt refuse something that God said. He mom sighed.

Mom: Fine, he gets to sleep in the guest bedroom though

Rayn: Yay! Thanks mom. *she opened the door* Hey Alex, mom said yes.

Alex walked back in and bowed at the door.

Alex: You have my sincere gratitude.
Odessa: "The amount of things you humans write off as gibberish or myth just because you don't understand it." *She spat* "You humans disgust me." *It was then that she felt something. Something strange. The presence of another demon! A thousand thoughts ran through her head.

What is that?

A demon?

But that's not possible! I shouldn't be able to sense anything!

It's big. Very big.

It's...

*Her next words were out loud.* "HERE GET OUT OF THE WAY!" *She grabbed Kira and jumped to the side, dragging him along with her. A large foot planted itself in the ground where they had been standing seconds earlier.* "...No way...
 Odessa: "The amount of things te humans write off as gibberish o myth just because te don't unders
Holding back a little laugh he lowered the book a bit more. Trying to get a better view while keeping most of his face hidden. Watching her made a strange feeling in his chest. One that he hadn't felt for years. She reminded him so much of her. So much so that he was beginning to consider ordering another coffee, just to stay there longer.
last edited più di un anno fa
ayaki bowed her head "thank you and my name is ayaki and i love the help your giving me"
(Riku....)
Satisfied that the jars were full enough to last the day, she packed up the flavored creames and hummed her way back to the counter, but one little action stood out. One of her hands slipped to her apron pocket and rustled around until she emerged back with a small little green object. A gummy bear. In a room full of coffee, treats, and people, she herself was secretly snacking on her favorite of all candies. She tried to keep it hidden, was rather embarrassed of the fact that she carted them around everywhere she went, but hey...they were amazing..
Kira stared at that for a longer time. He has seen things like it in his video games and on movies but geez.

Kira: THE HELL IS THAT?!

-------

Derith felt something nearby. It wasnt a comfortable feeling. It was odd and he didnt like it even so, he was curious on what was causing it so he began to run in the direction of which he felt it coming in.
Dale scratched his head. "No need to bow.I'm happy to help you." Strangely enough as he stood there witth her, he sort of felt stronger.It was quite strange.As if his powers were coming back.He clearly wasn't understanding what was going on.
(Yeah emoboy?)
That was the breaking point. He couldn't help but let out a small laugh as he watched her sneak a gummy bear in the middle of work. It was just too adorable. He even had to lift the book up to hide his smiling face.
last edited più di un anno fa
Odessa: "A Cerberus.....a powerful Hellhound. Tch. So banishing me wasn't good enough? They have to kick me while I'm down?!"

*The shouting made the Cerberus turn it's head towards them. One head growled while the others seemed prepared to attack at any moment.*
Hearing the deep laughter, her face flushed a bright red as she used the box to hide her face as she giggled quietly. Tracing the laughter back to the source, she smiled at Abigor and lowered the box enough to hold a finger up to her lips, "Keep it quiet for me? My boss tends to tease me when he catches me with them." She asked, having to bite her lip to keep from laughing.
(Lol I had to know a bit on the cerberus for another rp....... Actually cerberus runs as a singular guardian of hell. Not that it bothers me much. Just felt like bringing it up. Just because Cerberus is one of my favorite monsters)

Kira: Cerberuses arent supposed to be real! And how the hell did it get here!

Kira had a massively shocked face tinted with fear. Seeing something he didnt believe to be real was a real shocker especially while it was looking murderous. All so suddenly Derith came running up to the scene to see the cerberus.

Derith: OKAY WHO LET THE CERBERUS HERE!
wantadog commented…
I know. I learned that from watching Disney's Hercules. XD più di un anno fa
wantadog commented…
I just thought a Cerberus would be a cool demon to battle. più di un anno fa
Riku114 commented…
yeah più di un anno fa
(can silver pair up with tessa)
ayaki smiled "well maybe you can carry those bags till we get the my apartment?)
Riku114 commented…
sure più di un anno fa
emoboycry01 commented…
so who finds who first più di un anno fa
Riku114 commented…
i dont really care te decide più di un anno fa
Odessa: "And who are you?" *Due to the trickle of power that she had felt she could tell he was a demon, not that she needed anything other than common sense to figure that out.*
wantadog commented…
Riku. Poke rp. più di un anno fa
wantadog commented…
*Pokemon più di un anno fa
Dale pushed away does tthoughts and smiled.He nodded and said "Alright.Lead the way."
He lowered the book and made a zipping motion. "My lips are sealed, but..." He gave a quick look around. "Only if I can have a gummy bear."
The Cerberus raised all three heads and let out a violent, loud roar that shook all the nearby buildings.

Simon: *Hears and gasps.* "She was....telling the truth..." *He rushes outside and towards the sound*

Odessa: "...kid...run." *She briefly wondered what his name was but the three headed beast trying to kill her was more pressing at teh moment.
Narrowing her eyes, Minnie set the box on the counter and walked up to him, tugging out the secret bag of gummy bears from its hiding place in her apron and offered the bag to him to take one out, "You drive a hard bargain sir, but it is a deal."
"Thank you." Setting the book down on the table he grinned up at her. "But to be honest. I would have kept it secret no matter what. I just love sweets like these." He took one out of the bag and popped it into his mouth with a smirk.
"Oh you are despicable." She attempted abserious face, but it all came crashing down in giggles as she returned the bag to its hiding place after snagging another one to herself, "Though I am happy to see someone with a sweet tooth like me." Another sweet grin and she was heading back to the counter, taking the box of liquids with her.
Ayaki started walking home "so why are you helping me?" she asked getting the worst idea why he is
Dale scratched his head and said "Well, you looked like someone who needed help and its also a wayfor me to apologize for bumping inot you earlier." He said as he followed her.
(Emoboy you decide who meets who first)

Kira gluped after glaring at the Cerberus for a bit. Even though he hated it he was going to have to LISTEN to this woman. Quickly he turned around and began to run off.

Derith looked over at Odessa. She looked and smelt somewhat like a succubus. Do succubus's typically fight?

Derith: My name is Derith an Archdemon.

He stood looking at the Cerberus and he opened up his right hand that hung by his side. Normally at this point it would have begun blazing with dark aura, but oddly this time...... There was nothing.

Derith: *thinking: Oh crap no abilities...... Whatever Im just gonna have to do without them then......* Do you have any abilities on you right now? *he spoke keeping eyecontact with the Cerberus and quickly pulling out a dagger from his shoe*
silver walks into a coffee shop and takes a seat he takes off his sweater and put it on the chair and takes out his phone and plays a racing game
Tessa came walking in after Silver, she had just finished a shift elsewhere and came in here to grab some more food, she had already gotten a full meal at Mc Donalds. She spoke to the person at the counter

Tessa: Hum..... Can I have a bagel and a frappe?

Cashier: Alright is that all?

Tessa: Yup.

Tessa paid for her food and waited to recieve it. Afterwards she headed over to the tables to find a seat.
silver was still playing his little game game but silver had sat at a empty table in the back
he didn't pay attention to who was around him
Riku114 commented…
brb più di un anno fa
Odessa: "A bit. I can barely sense this thing even though it's so close...." *She also withdrew a dagger from her clothes. How she could hide a weapons in clothing that revealing was a mystery."

The Cerberus roared and all three heads attacked, but they weren't going after Derith or Odessa like Odessa had thought.They were attacking Kira. Odessa turned.

"WATCH OUT!" she shouted.

Next thing anyone knew, Kira was high in the air, being carried by Odessa who had sprouted a small pair of purplish black wings.

Odessa: "...now this I can work with."
Kira: Da hell....... This is all new..... Amazing....... AND SCARY AS HELL!

Derith looked as Odessa took Kira to what he persumed would probably be a safe distance. It would have been better if he had a sword on him, daggers werent his best weapon but they were his emergency ones and now with no worries of Odessa or the human getting hurt, maybe he could worry more about himself going against the Cerberus and less about the safety of the others.
Tessa sat behind silver and noticed him playing a game and peered over his shoulder

Tessa: What you playing there?
Silver jumped a bit because a voice came out of nowhere then he looked behind him self and saw Tessa sitting there he paused the game "crash derby 7)