gioco di ruolo casuale The Wicked and the Weak

aNinnyMouse posted on Apr 11, 2012 at 05:40AM
Angels, Demons and Humans all have coexisted in this world, as physical manifestations, mortal and feeling creatures. When they die, their soul becomes lost in the spirit world, a universe within a universe, containing remnants of all that has ended physically in the many worlds that exist within this universe.

Two worlds have already ended and it is this realm that still holds strong, yet it is torn by war, such is the way of most worlds. For years demons and angels have battled, their reasons varying from power to religion. The angels have deemed the powers of the demons impure and degrading to the spirit world, while the demons simply seem content to battle, be it for survival, power, or their destructive nature but bloodlust is common among all living beings.

The humans, however, never being quite as in tune to the spirit world, the source of the strange powers both the angels and demons have, were stuck in between. For years they were enslaved by the demons, before the angels stepped in and banished the demons to the Barren grounds where there is scarce any food, the land is infertile, and there is nothing to be seen but bare white flat land, layered with snow and ice; A frozen purgatory.

Now the humans live in harmony with the angels, as the demons struggle for their sruvival. But how long will this last? How long before the demons retaliate? And are humans in a true alliance with the angels? Or is this a different kind of enslavement...

Edit: I believe there should be room for more than just three races here. Like elves werewolves, and the like but I mostly put thought into those main three and was very eager to start. Hopefully, we can develop more within the rp.

((Okay, I know I wasn't very good at setting this one up so, ask me any questions you have and I will explain the best I can. There is no set time period for this. So it can be modern, futuristic, medieval, etc... I may not be able to be on as much because I have other things to tend to. Sex is perfectly fine as long as the entire rp doesn't center around it.. it has to have at least a little bit of everything in it to keep it going. You don't have to post your profile, just have your character in mind and enjoy! Thanks!))
last edited on Apr 12, 2012 at 05:09AM

gioco di ruolo casuale 2232 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 2232

più di un anno fa Xarptic_Sojack said…
(Why does it have to be war? =.=)
più di un anno fa Nathan-Croak said…
((I don't know, I mean oppression usually leads to that kind of stuff.))
più di un anno fa wolfmaster3000 said…
( i'm a sick twisted being who enjoys killing people ? )
più di un anno fa aNinnyMouse said…
((Yes, and because I am sick of romance. I know it rarely varies between the two but war can involve more than just one theme. And they kind of are already in a war. It's just at a slight standstill. I want it so the angels are just as corrupt as the humans and the demons. But I feel like the war will just be a phase of the story, depenging on the decisions we make. The aftermath can set up a background for a new story, if it goes on long enough. I know.. I know... it's not the best rp I have ever created but it will adapt.. hopefully. I am a bit rusty. Yes, of course, wolfmaster, it's what you do best. ))
più di un anno fa demon_wolf said…
Part of him admired the angels. Their wings were so beautiful, the wings allowed them to fly. Something he always wanted to do. He glanced back to get another look at them.

(I have to agree all this lovey dovey romance in every roleplay is kind of keeping old. War would be a nice change of scene.)
(I don't like war RPs because that invites people to godmod and just creates a lot of problems because a lot of people are too pigheaded and stuck up to accept that maybe, just MAYBE, their character CAN lose a fight...)
((I know right ?! ))
((Yes, I know... but I'll try to regulate it. Remember that guys. Angels, demon, or human. There is no perfection in this rp. Mistakes will be made and people lose. I am sure we will all gladly ignore you if you neglect that fact. That's it, just ignore the post completely if they do that. Even if I am doing that, but try to let them know beforehand. I will make this work. I don't want to play house. I want to roleplay.))
Finnick sighed slowly began to lift off of his feet.
(I'm just saying that the instant I get in a conflict with a GMd character, they're going to know how ticked I am and I'm going to be done with it. Because it never fails. Any time I've been in an rp with conflict and my and someone else's characters fight, they try to GM and I get ticked and chewed out for pointing out that they're GMing.)
(Yes we get it you hate godmodeling. Everybody does. Can we please move on now?)

His eyes grew wide as Finnick lifted into the air.
last edited più di un anno fa
Gio stepped over to Zoey and then spread his wings and quickly flew into the air.
più di un anno fa Nevermore_ said…
(may I ask just which "people" you're referring to X?)

Zoey reluctantly followed after Gio and Finnick, knowing thy running at this point would only get her in more trouble.
(Is anyone else a human?)

He watched in awe as they flew off.
(my Charrie izzy is a human in this one.)
Finnick looked back ath the human staring at them. He pulled down his bottom eyelid and stuck out his tongue.
(Yay Izzy is human!!!!!)

"And then they make you hate them again." He muttered.
(lol, yupyup ^_^)
(And let the chewing out begin...)
(What?!)
(Hmm? Oh. Nothing.)
(no ones chewing you out, I was just wondering who you were referring to.)
(( Shutup. Just shutup, you guys. I love you but shut the fuck up. ))
(I wasn't talking about you, sb. I understand the difference between being asked a question and being chewed out.)
(If that's the case why didn't you answer her question?)
(thank you Whinny. And sorry Michelle.)
((Who else here likes pancakes ?))
((Shutup.))
(I apologize that I'm not as apt to throw people under a bus as the rest of you are, but if you have to fucking know, it's wolmaster! Happy? None of you! Stop being so freaking paranoid.)
Error
worried
(I LOVE PANCAKES!
Sorry Michelle.)
((Lol pancakes totally own waffles))

Finnick folded his arms and shivered. "Why is it so cold ?" he asked .
(no one was being paranoid, you made it kind of obvious that you meant him. I was just making sure I wasn't jumping to conclusions before I got aggravated with you (:
Sorry again Michelle.)
(I'm still waiting on a post I can reply to.)
Error
Error
(well I never saw you make a post that wasn't OOC so you'll have to wait for me to go and find it.)
((This is boring. Maybe we should change the setting to after/during the banishment of demons))
((Agreed))
Izzy smiled and put an arm around him.
(and then I threw up. ^_^)
((Stop with passive aggressive undertones, dammit!))
(fine with me.
Fanpop is being a bitch though, posts keep popping up and then going away... So I'm out for the night. I'll see you guys tomorrow.)
(( what???? Stop with the passive aggressivenessss. If you're going to be aggressive be aggressive.))
((Me too.. Night <3))
(and that wasnt even directed at him. We just had to get a restraining order against my step dad yesterday so I'm not exactly in the lovey dovey sort of mood. Hence why I made X skip the sex scene that he complained about.)
((Let's start anew in the morning?))
((Aww..... Sorry sb, I forget. :-\))
(its okay, don't worry about it.
Night <3)
(So...is it a setting change to after the 'banishment' or what? Because if that's the case I'm going to have to completely change the tone of my posts to something rather pissy, aggravated, and looking for a fight...)
più di un anno fa wolfmaster3000 said…
( HA, i'll join this RP , Xarptic next time you wanna accuse some one of God Moding all the time. just admit it I really don't care Rather than cause a big rucus about it. just say next time "I don't like how wolfmaster protrays his charcters" or "I don't think wolfmaster should join this RP" or "wolfmaster god mods all the time" which i'll tell you what i've told everyone else. my charcters aren't god moded. they just have powers that match. resulting in an ultimate combination it's also not my fault if I constantly make my charcters dodge or evade attacks. i'm sorry if I don't sit there and let my charcter's be hit. that is all I have to say about that. My apologies to you for this Ninny, i'll have a "god mod" charcter up by today -chuckles- )