gioco di ruolo casuale The Wicked and the Weak

aNinnyMouse posted on Apr 11, 2012 at 05:40AM
Angels, Demons and Humans all have coexisted in this world, as physical manifestations, mortal and feeling creatures. When they die, their soul becomes lost in the spirit world, a universe within a universe, containing remnants of all that has ended physically in the many worlds that exist within this universe.

Two worlds have already ended and it is this realm that still holds strong, yet it is torn by war, such is the way of most worlds. For years demons and angels have battled, their reasons varying from power to religion. The angels have deemed the powers of the demons impure and degrading to the spirit world, while the demons simply seem content to battle, be it for survival, power, or their destructive nature but bloodlust is common among all living beings.

The humans, however, never being quite as in tune to the spirit world, the source of the strange powers both the angels and demons have, were stuck in between. For years they were enslaved by the demons, before the angels stepped in and banished the demons to the Barren grounds where there is scarce any food, the land is infertile, and there is nothing to be seen but bare white flat land, layered with snow and ice; A frozen purgatory.

Now the humans live in harmony with the angels, as the demons struggle for their sruvival. But how long will this last? How long before the demons retaliate? And are humans in a true alliance with the angels? Or is this a different kind of enslavement...

Edit: I believe there should be room for more than just three races here. Like elves werewolves, and the like but I mostly put thought into those main three and was very eager to start. Hopefully, we can develop more within the rp.

((Okay, I know I wasn't very good at setting this one up so, ask me any questions you have and I will explain the best I can. There is no set time period for this. So it can be modern, futuristic, medieval, etc... I may not be able to be on as much because I have other things to tend to. Sex is perfectly fine as long as the entire rp doesn't center around it.. it has to have at least a little bit of everything in it to keep it going. You don't have to post your profile, just have your character in mind and enjoy! Thanks!))
last edited on Apr 12, 2012 at 05:09AM

gioco di ruolo casuale 2232 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 2232

più di un anno fa aNinnyMouse said…
((Yes it is, wolfmaster. You control your characters and make them way too powerfl all the tim and it ruins it for the rest of us. Xarp was trying to be tactful about. Ut it only just made hims ound like an ass and everyone took offense. Your characters never lose and no one can get anything done, because your ,haracters always overhwlm the entire rp. I don't want you to take it personally, wolfmaster. It's just really annoying.))
((Holy shit. If you can read that atrocity. You should win an award. Fuck mee.. -_-))
((Your character has to at least be evenly matched with fallax, from here on x's demon will set the standards of powerful until I deem otherwise. Which does not mean, obviously, that anything that powerful can't be defeated. Just reaaally kinda hard. You okay with that X? Same goes for angels and humans... only the standards for humans should only be judged by common sense. A huge muscular guy could easily sqaush a starved four-year-old midget. And angels should only be really be super powerful when in groups.))
((Plus no one asked you to "just sit there and let your characters be hit" you are twisting words. I know because I have done it before, wjether it's intentional or not. I still like you as a friend though))
più di un anno fa Nathan-Croak said…
((Alright,so with all this confused/mistaken hostility removed let us begin ? ))
più di un anno fa Xarptic_Sojack said…
(I'm fine with it.makes it a lot easier to do lol)
((I am gonna wait until I'm absolutely sure everyone has gotten everything off their chest. Can we have Izzy's children exist already. One daughter and maybe a newborn son???? I know it's controlling but I really want to play a little girl! You's guys can name her and blah blah blah...))
((Also, I'd like to add Garland too ))
((( who?))
((One of my newer characters))
più di un anno fa Nevermore_ said…
(Sounds good to me. I don't really care about the names though, of your or Xarptic have preferences that fine with me.)
((Awww. I thought it would be fun like you know parents naming their kids. I'm going with Annabelle for the girl until X gets on))
(I'm always on lol And I don't care about the names either. They're not my charries.)
((Fine, I am going with Annabelle and Fuckface McRabidvagina. You can add Garland. Let's get started.))

Giovanni stood at the Gates with sweat on his brow. His armor shined just as brightly as the city that surrounded him, glistening under the gleaminng sun that peaked through the heavy fog. He had made it... He was the captain of his own brigade and today would be the day he was to prove his worth to the queen. He was to track down one of the few demons that remained hidden within a human community and be rid of him. He turned his back to the gates and eyed the center of their city, there towered the shrine so tall it disappeared behind the clouds. It was said to be the gateway to the spirit world, but now it was used as a prison for demons and those who have committed treason.

Distasteful he thought... How could her ladyship stand for such a thing.
Fallax leaned against the walls of a building in an alleyway. He had been forced into using his living form in order to survive in this world. Well, more precisely, to avoid detection. Though he personally had not been involved neither in the recent war nor the banishment that had followed, he was still being targetted and was still not allowed. He had done nothing wrong other than be of a race not wanted in "their world". The phrase echoed in his mind. It was just as much his as anyone else's. So, why wasn't he allowed to live in it peacefully like the rest? Why did he have to be condemned to a prison just because he was a demon? He let out a heavy sigh. "Bastards..."
Finnick paced back and forth. He was afraid that this day would come. He, his captain and the rest of the brigade. Within a short time he would be expected to hunt down his friend. His best friend, Garland. "Why!?!" he yelled, cracking the wall with a powerful punch. The angel sighed and closed his eyes. He had to warn him. To save him before he was banished forever.

Garland sat in the dark, cold room. His eyes were closed for it made no sense keeping them open." How long until they find us?" another demon muttered from the darkness."I don't know what we will do "another sobbed. But he didn't care. The only thing on his mind was his best friend Finnick. What will he do? Will he come to warn him or will he betray him for the greater good?"Today's the day." he said as ice-cold tears began to fall from his dark evil eyes.He stood up and flapped his dark wings. "Only time will tell."
Annabelle sat oblivious to the world around her as she busily operating on a teddy bear with her strange tongue sticking out between her pale lips. She was almost finished with the finally touches, giving the teddy needle claws and paper teeth. She pushed her dark hair from her eyes so that she might see better and then sighed with satisfaction. Her black eyes squinted at her creation as she propped it next to two cloth dols and a fluffy lump with a makeshift face. She was finished. The toy family finally got its papa.

Gio started back to gather his soldiers, a tight feeling in his chest.
He stared at the dark, blank brick wall opposite him. The damned angels had ran him from his home and from his family. He had finally settled down. 4.5 billion years and he finally had a family of his own. But it was all taken from him now, forcing him into hiding and trying to slip under the radar as much as he could. He couldn't risk visiting his family for fear of being spotted. Normally, the angels wouldn't be an issue for him. He hadn't just been GIVEN the rank of the third-in-command of Hell, after all. But he hadn't eaten in a while. He wasn't looking for conflict anymore and killing a person just to eat would have raised a red flag and had him condemned. No. He didn't need to eat. Not if that was the cost...
Finnick checked the time before running to join the ranks. He wiped the smudges on his armor.

Garland sighed and walked to the door, wiping his face from the tears. The light rushed into the room reveling a group of demons huddled in a corner. "Where are you going?" one of them asked. " Away from here.." he left and closed the door. He walked outside and took to the skies. He didn't care if he was spotted at this point for he lost faith in his friend's promise to save him.
più di un anno fa demon_wolf said…
(So how can I add Ricky into this? My human.)
(( Man, I guess I did render humans useless... well the angels are going to take advantage of the humans if that helps you. Message me! And also boredomissityitsysttsyystsysyiytysty is in need of yeeewwww))
(Graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­ah!­)
((Shhhh...shhhh..it's okay... I'm waiting for sb anyway.))
(Yes yes you did. Its fine though.)
(Ugh...why does she take so long to get on?"
((She does have a lot on her shoulders in her personal life at the momet. So she might not even be on tonight. ))
(I'll have to read through all this and make a post when I get on my computer, so five me like an hour or two cause I have a hard time doing that on here.
And whinny, so that your human can get in more easily what about him having some sort of relation to Izzy?
Also, thank you michelle for being so understanding as to why it takes me so long to get on. I went to one of my best friend's softball game tonight and actually had my first normal night in about a year without having to listen to yelling afterwards ^_^)
((Awwwwwwwwwwww that's great! Feeling normal makes me fuzzy inside. Doesn't it you?))
(absolutely! Lol. Being normal is overrated, but having a normal day is actually pretty nice some times (: )
((I had an awesome date the other night. It made me feel so... er... worldly. It was great!))
(Okay that sounds good. What about brother and sister?)
((Apples -___- Idk what to do with my charries))
((Waait Gio is gonna take finnick and send him after fallax and garlad and all he rest. We just need to make everyone comfy first.))
(that's good with me whin!)
((Is zoey part of Gio's brigade as well?))
(I can be understanding too...I'm just forgetful lol)
(she absolutely can be. It'd be hard to fit her in otherwise.)
((Haha, sorry fallax. Didn't mean to villify. Normally I would bitch too, but I didn't want to be mean))
((Fuck.... ._.. You should change your username to fallax))
Gio steppd before his soldiers and looked at all of them. He called the forth to stand in line. ((Blargh))
(Lol I've thought about it XD If I could do it without making a new account I would lol)

The demon sighed heavily. He'd never really had time to think it over before, having always been worried about getting away. "Bastards are pulling the whole Hell bullshit all over again..."
Zoey stood patiently in the line of Gio's soldiers. Being the shortest in the bunch she hovered a couple feet off the ground so as not to be constantly looking upward at everyone.

Izzy walked over to Annabelle and set her small child, a boy not quite a year old yet, on a blanket next to her daughter. "Are you getting hungry yet?" She asked the girl. With the war going on they were a bit low on food but the did still have a decent amount, for now.
"No..."Annabelle replied, distractedly. "Look, Mom! I finished it!" She motioned fervently to the display she created.
With a brown paper bag clenched in his hand he knock on the door to Izzy's home.
Izzy laughed softly at her daughter's excitement, "That's wonderful. I'm so proud of you." Her head turned toward the door when she heard the knock, "wait here and watch your brother while I see who that is."
((I still need a name for him, guys.)) Izzy walked over and peaked through the blind to see who was there, breathing a sigh of relief when she saw Ricky. She unbolted and opened the door to let him in.
((Fuckface McRabidvagina remember? I am going to bed now niiiight))
(You suck, Michelle! lmao.

Xarptic, you're the daddy, name the child.)
(What about Danny, or Donnavin, or, Tyler, or Joseph, of Sam, or Hunter???)

"For a moment there I thought you weren't going to answer." Ricky said walking in.
Fallax sat there. It was the safest place for him to be. That, and it gave the angels no incentive to target him. Just sitting there alone in the dark, damp alleyway of the city, not bothering anyone and willingly starving himself. There was no reason for the angels to come after him, yet he knew they would just as they had when the "war" had begun: slamming open his door and condemning him to that godforsaken prison just for what he was.

(Daniel...or drake...you choose)
last edited più di un anno fa
(How about Hunter then? The rest I have friends named that and I had a character named Donovan before. Hunter is the only one of those not taken lol)

"You know I always answer for you." She said before closing the door behind him and bolting it back.