gioco di ruolo casuale The Wicked and the Weak

aNinnyMouse posted on Apr 11, 2012 at 05:40AM
Angels, Demons and Humans all have coexisted in this world, as physical manifestations, mortal and feeling creatures. When they die, their soul becomes lost in the spirit world, a universe within a universe, containing remnants of all that has ended physically in the many worlds that exist within this universe.

Two worlds have already ended and it is this realm that still holds strong, yet it is torn by war, such is the way of most worlds. For years demons and angels have battled, their reasons varying from power to religion. The angels have deemed the powers of the demons impure and degrading to the spirit world, while the demons simply seem content to battle, be it for survival, power, or their destructive nature but bloodlust is common among all living beings.

The humans, however, never being quite as in tune to the spirit world, the source of the strange powers both the angels and demons have, were stuck in between. For years they were enslaved by the demons, before the angels stepped in and banished the demons to the Barren grounds where there is scarce any food, the land is infertile, and there is nothing to be seen but bare white flat land, layered with snow and ice; A frozen purgatory.

Now the humans live in harmony with the angels, as the demons struggle for their sruvival. But how long will this last? How long before the demons retaliate? And are humans in a true alliance with the angels? Or is this a different kind of enslavement...

Edit: I believe there should be room for more than just three races here. Like elves werewolves, and the like but I mostly put thought into those main three and was very eager to start. Hopefully, we can develop more within the rp.

((Okay, I know I wasn't very good at setting this one up so, ask me any questions you have and I will explain the best I can. There is no set time period for this. So it can be modern, futuristic, medieval, etc... I may not be able to be on as much because I have other things to tend to. Sex is perfectly fine as long as the entire rp doesn't center around it.. it has to have at least a little bit of everything in it to keep it going. You don't have to post your profile, just have your character in mind and enjoy! Thanks!))
last edited on Apr 12, 2012 at 05:09AM

gioco di ruolo casuale 2232 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 2232

più di un anno fa Xarptic_Sojack said…
He sighed and picked her up, carrying her off to the room where he laid her out on the bed and propped himself over her.
più di un anno fa aNinnyMouse said…
He kneeled and searched them for any sort of identification, but they seemed absolutey unimportant. Just killed in a strange way, it was the featheers that were scagtered about them that really got his attention.
(( I keep noticing my mistakes in the forum topic. Humans in alliance with the humans???? That doesn't even make any sense!))
(Lol ikr?)
((And now I'm apparently spawning cmpletely new vocabulary words. Let's see....scatergered can mean tickling senior citizens and featheers is a type of mayo enriched buttery spread.))
più di un anno fa demon_wolf said…
(Alright well here I go.)

Tight blonde curls clung to his head, baby blue eyes stared at the ground. His left foot was propped up behind him leaning against the building wall along with the rest of his body. He was doing hus best to stay out of trouble, but being in a place of no excitement, it was hard to keep his troublesome mind pure. The clothes that covered his athletic body stated that he was in his late teens. A low sigh escaped his mouth.
più di un anno fa Nathan-Croak said…
"Nothing," he mumbled.The strong sense of demon energy suddenly faded as did the uncanny sense of hopelessness."They must've left.." he sighed.
He heard Finnick and quickly jerked around to see the two angels, not too far off. It made him feel foolish for not noticing before. "What are you two doing here? What is this?"
Finnick sighed heavily. "I was sent here to.." he stammered, trying to come up with a lie."To, take care of someone." he smiled weakly. "Why are you here?" he tried to change the subject.
The angel looked at the corpses and then back towards Finnick. He shook his head, his jaw was clenched firm. " You were sent here to do...this?!"
"Minor casualties." he muttered as he waved off the bodies. "We have more important things to deal with than to worry ourselves with mere humans."
"This is no hunting trip. The humans are not your game. We were given orders not to bring them harm-what are your names?"
Finnick rolled his eyes and sighed deeply. "Finnick Scott. And you are?"
più di un anno fa Nevermore_ said…
Zoey dropped down to the ground, "let it be known I was not a part of this. I was only passing by over head when I saw this tragedy."

Izzy smiled up at him and circled her arms around his neck
Finnick rolled his eyes. "Whatever" he said gruffly.
He looked up at Zoey and shook his head again. "Giovanni of Her Lady's Battalion and you are both coming with me." He stepped over to the car and pulled both of the corpses out, then he spread his wings, ready to take flight. (( note to self... think up better brigade names))
Finnick extended his wings and flapped them. Without a word he took off.
Zoey groaned and punched Finnick in the arm, "this is all your fault."
"I never asked you to drop by." he grinned.
"Wha-Hey!" Giovanni dropped the bodies and flew up to go after them. ((They flew away right?))
((Yup Yup))

Finnick glared back at the man before rising higher into the clouds.
Zoey stayed where she was. Deciding now that maybe running wasn't the best option once he noticed.
The girl would have to wait. Hopefully she would, he would probably need to find out more from her, or at least return her safely to the Golden Gates. For now, he only concentrated on pursuing Finnick as he was quickly catching up on him.
"You're still here?" he shout back, alarmed her was still being chased. "Fine then." He dived straight down to the ground in attempt to scare his pursuer away.
Gio was not easily dettered. He quickly made the risky decision of dropped a distance away from him just after Finnick dived, holding his wings to his body to build up speed. A few feet before the ground, his wings opened and flapped wildly as he tried to tackle Finnick in mid-air.
last edited più di un anno fa
Finnick became worried as he was tackled. "Fine then.." he muttered with a devilish grin. He grabbed the man's wings in attempt to make them both fall to the approaching ground.

((Sb wolf rp?))
Gio squirmed underneath his grip. For a moment he panicked at the idea of death's rapid approach and pushed away from Finnick as fast as he could.
It was now Finnick's turn to panic. With a few powerful flaps he managed to slowly down. He landed on the ground pretty hard. "That's was close" he chuckled to himself. Other than his bleeding feet he was unharmed by the impact. HE flapped his wings again to take off but they were too soar. "Dammit." he muttered as he began to run at full speed.
Gio flew ahead and landed in front of him. He charged at Finnick and attempted to slam his elbow into the angel's jaw.
Finnick jumped but still fell over.Deciding that enough was enough,he sighed." Fine, you got me.."
Gio tried to pull him to his feet. "You made it harder for yourself..."
The demon started sucking on her neck, as he usually did when he was ready. He ran his hands down her sides and began tugging down her pants.
He made the decision to take a walk and see who or what he would bump into.
Zoey watches the fight from afar with amusement. It wasn't often you got to see two angels going at it, and we was quite enjoying the experience of watching them.

Izzy moaned softly and tightened her arms around his neck.
(I will, Nathan. And X, do the skip.)
(*Huff* Fine.............................)

Bippity-boppity-zing-zang-zoomity time suddenly skipped forward to when Fallax and Izzy were done making smexi time.
((Lol ^))

Finnick got up and dusted himself off. "Thanks.."
He put his hand on Finnick's shoulders and tightened his grip. "We will take care of the humans, and you and your friends will return to the Gates with me."
((That was beautiful, X. Truly poetic...))
"Fine, whatever" he shook his hand loose. "I need some clothes first."
(Ikr...
If you're not gonna give me something to work with you can't expect much in return.)

"I am NOT his friend!" Zoey insisted.

Izzy laid there.

Gio turned to look at Zoey, and saw a young man approaching them. His wings twitched in startlement, but he remained steadfast to the spot. "Regardless. We all must return," he continued.
Finnick grinned at Zoey . "After all we've been through?" he joked and he regained the feeling in his wings. "Alright. Let's go."
Zoey only glared at him, waiting for Gio to lead them back to the gates.
He saw the three ahead of him, they were angels he could tell, and they looked harmless. Though looks could be deceiving. He kept his gaze to the ground as he approached.
Gio became quiet when the human was near. He nodded out of respect and silently guided Finnick towards Zoey on foot. "We don't have time. I assume you are to blame for your attire, or lack thereof."
He sighed heavily as he passed the angels. He kicked at a rock soon after, and watched it roll.
Finnick sighed and eyed the human that passed. "Alright, whatever, let's just get out of here." he muttered impatiently.
Fallax rolled off of her, pecking a kiss on her cheek.
((Question ! Is this Rp going to have some sort of war? ))
più di un anno fa wolfmaster3000 said…
( hey ninny nice to have you back :P , what exactly is this RP about ?, can I be a warmongering demon or what ? )